TDO, COVID-19 AND YOU
The Doctors’ Office is committed to everyone’s health, safety, and well-being. We want to ensure that we care for you at the right time and in the right place. We will continue to offer in-office booked and urgent appointments, but we are also available to answer your questions and continue your care via telephone and videoconference.
Further, here are some safety measures and precautions that we continue to take in order to ensure your health and safety:
- TDO practices strict infection control measures according to guidelines from Vancouver Coastal Health.
- Patients are screened by phone, email or at the door .
- Any team members that exhibit symptoms are asked to stay at home.
- Books, magazines and toys have been removed from our waiting room.
- Instruments are single-use.
In order to minimize your risk and exposure, we ask that come prepared by dressing appropriately and not bringing extra clothing or people to your visit.
This is an unprecedented situation and we will continue to update our policies as we learn more about this pandemic from trusted scientific sources. Thank you for your questions, concerns, and cooperation as we continue through this situation together.
Click Here to review The Doctors’ Office COVID safety plan – (21 June 2020)